I'm honored to join a long list of distinguished presenters as a guest speaker at the 39th Platform for International Policy Dialogue (PIPD) Seminar. Click here to join me on August 22 for "Social Networking and Personal Branding on the Global Stage."
Are you seeking to form deep, long-lasting business relationships with professionals from around the globe? Growing a diverse network, both online and offline, requires an equally diverse set of communication tools and techniques.
At this seminar you will learn:
• Social networking tools and techniques that will develop and strengthen your global network
• How to safely and securely manage your online presence
• How do deal with common fears and concerns surrounding new social media platforms
• How to establish your personal brand and share it with global audiences
This seminar is ideal for:
• Professionals seeking to conduct global business and form international partnerships
• Anyone seeking to build stronger networks with non-Japanese professionals residing in Japan
• Job seekers who want to work abroad or for foreign organizations operating in Japan
Come join me on Tuesday, August 22, at 7:30 a.m., for this interactive seminar on networking beyond borders. By the time the event is over, you will be well on your way to building a rich global professional network.