Building Global Business Relationships
- Integrity: we address our customers’ needs without overselling
- Transparency in our transactions and clarity in our work
- Customer satisfaction through long-term, win-win relationships
- Value: our quality work creates measurable results for a fair price
The Saga Difference
- Corporate, government, and entrepreneurial experience in the U.S. and Japan
- A global network of trusted partners in the translation, design, and corporate training industries
- Customized solutions for every client
Anthony Griffin, M.B.A.
Founder and Principal Consultant
Through a diverse, international career, Anthony has helped Fortune 500 executives earn global-level promotions. Additionally, he has guided young professionals to make career changes and enter world-class business schools. Previously, he managed the workflow of more than 250 marketing projects a year for the City of Riverside, California. As marketing and communications manager for the American Chamber of Commerce in Japan, he directed the organization's 2016 website relaunch project.
As a lifelong learner, Anthony speaks Japanese proficiently and enjoys photography and technology. Having started his career at Activision, he is an avid gamer who also enjoys the business side of the video game industry and is known for his graduate thesis on the Nintendo Wii. Learn more about Anthony at www.anthony-griffin.com.