Building Global Business Relationships
- Integrity: we address our customers’ needs without overselling
- Transparency in our transactions and clarity in our work
- Customer satisfaction through long-term, win-win relationships
- Value: our quality work creates measurable results for a fair price
The Saga Difference
- Corporate, government, and entrepreneurial experience in the U.S. and Japan
- A global network of trusted partners in the translation, design, and corporate training industries
- Customized solutions for every client
Founder and Principal Consultant
Anthony Griffin, M.B.A.
Through a diverse, international career, Anthony has helped Fortune 500 executives earn global-level promotions. Additionally, he has guided young professionals to make career changes and enter world-class business schools. Previously, he managed the workflow of more than 250 marketing projects a year for the City of Riverside, California. As marketing and communications manager for the American Chamber of Commerce in Japan, he directed the organization's 2016 website relaunch project.
As a lifelong learner, Anthony speaks Japanese proficiently and enjoys photography and technology. Having started his career at Activision, he is an avid gamer who also enjoys the business side of the video game industry and is known for his graduate thesis on the Nintendo Wii. Learn more about Anthony at www.anthony-griffin.com.
Our network is your network. Looking for something beyond our scope of services? Look no further than our trusted partners.
Founder and Managing Trainer (UP⬆︎ENGLISH)
Throughout her professional career, Ayako has provided English and intercultural communication training to business people. She has created curricula and in-house training materials for over 200 corporate courses.
Having worked in the Corporate Division of an industry-leading English language training company for 10 years, she hired and trained more than 200 instructors. As a Human Resources Manager at a global logistics company, she also has experience overseeing complex international projects. She spent her early 20s in Silicon Valley, California, and studied international business and young children’s development in college.
Visit www.upenglishjapan.com for solutions to your business English needs.